Friday, May 30, 2014

Homestead Soapery is undergoing construction...

Hello everyone!  thanks for tuning in to my blog.  Homestead Soapery is undergoing construction.  I'm making many many things happen for my soaps over the next few months and I will be at several craft fairs in the fall!  If you're local to the Ozark, Alabama area- come see me.  I'll post a calender of events coming soon!

I'm also trying new scents or "flavors" as I like to call them!  Brand new looks will be coming, and oh, so yummy goodness- good enough to eat (but please don't!  They'll probably no taste as good as they make you smell!).

Also coming out with a men's line and seasonal favorites which will be limited editions- these are in addition to my regular line of soaps that everyone will love.

I'm also going to be making some bath fizzies as well as lotion massage bars.  I hope you come join me on my soaping journey- so many things happening, so many new "flavors" coming out!  Hope to see you soon!

Be blessed!
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment